weekly news.

>> Sunday, June 22, 2008

hello readers again...it's been 5 days since i updated my blog. well, this week was massively hectic and havocky(if that's a word). Basically, from Monday till Thursday, it was a busy school week with the talent quest going on and subang rally. Firstly, i wanna thank all ma mates who were there to have a mini celebration for my birthday on Thursday 19th June. I am deeeeeply touched by you guys. Love all of you. This is how the story went. Before recess on Thursday, all the form 5's were to go to the hall for some education fair i suppose? So, i was busy checking out different college,university booth's and didn't hear the recess bell rang. The funny thing is, many ppl were still there even though the bell rang so it didn't occur to me to check the time since i always like to go to the canteen early, lazy to line up. Lol. But somehow that day i was late. As i was walking to the canteen the pathway from block D-A, Kah Weng bumped into me and said '' Eh Jimmy looking for you''. First thing in my mind was, owh yea! i was suppose to sell talent quest audition tickets, so i started to walk faster. When i reached the first pondok I realized that Jimmy was not there, but i saw my bunch of friends hanging out at a table, when they all saw me i started to think...''Oh crap, they gonna tempek me now??'' bad time cuz all the HK's surely join in wan...then as i step into the canteen, my bunch of friends started clapping and cheering....i'm like....oh daim.....y'all din not just do that. Right after that i saw a cake on the table....that time my heart was ''... ... ...'' speechless. It's gets better! they all started singing Happy Birthday to me! holyyyyyy. hahahahaha. I was about to go into tears la..just to know that your friends actually care enough to celebrate your birthday. My eyes weren't in tears but my heart definitely was. It was a friggin 1.5Kg chocolate indulgence cake btw. I was giving a speech and saying out everyones name who was there. But all of them got impatient and started shouting like''how bout me?!?! my name leh?!?! forget me adi ar?!?'' So i fed up la blow the candle!!!!!

The cake was lovelyy.....woot! ate one piece and that was my substitude for canteen food for the day. ahhaah...super feeling. almost everyone got a piece of a cake. Sorry to those who din get la....It's Jimmy's fault! He cut the cake super big for everyone. hahaha. After that i started to smudge cream on ppl's face. Bad idea, i ended up getting it back from many ppl. Even my ear had cream, my school shirt all smelled of chocolate after that. LOL! So that's about it la...conclusion it's probally the best high school day of my life. Sorry i don't have any pictures cuz it is a school day and ....it was a suprise. lol. but Jimmy has a video of me giving ma speech.that's for my sweety sweety 17 in school!

next up!

Subang Rally 08'! hahaaha. Honestly, in my 5 years of involement in the CF, i have never ever gotten involve in subang rally till this year. It was Friggin tiring. I'd never imagine where i got the strength from too. Must be God. Basically, Friday 20th June, i woke up at about...6.15 am. Got ready for school, went to school as usual bla bla bla, after school had CF and this is where the action starts. Wei Shen and I left CF late at about...2.20pm. We had tuition at 2.45! so i rushed home took my bath and straight away went tuition, din even have time to grab a bite. Went tuiton and at about...4.15pm i left tuition early as i needed to go to Chee Wen high school to help out . Joshua picked my up from my tuition early. Bear in mind the last meal i had was during recess which was a nasi lemak and drink.Reached Chee Wen checked out the Auditorium. Some joker told me that it was a hall like our school. Said that the echo is worst than out school hall's one. Which is baddddd our school hall echo is just crazy. But it was all rubbish. Chee Wen high school Auditorium, fully air-conditioned. 600 fully cushioned seats. Theater style. Moderately good hall acoustics. After that at about...5.15 i went for worship practice at a church in taipan. Once again, another smart fella told me that the church was in taipan. For about 2 years now practices was held in a church in taipan at USJ9, therefore, Joshua dropped me there, when i called John Chew and told me that i was outside the church . He said....it's in USJ 10 la! outside starbucks there. I'm like....AHHHHH.....Joshua has already left. I'm alone there. I wanted to take a cab but there was no cab there. So i had to walk all the way from USJ9 - USJ 10. Reached the church at about 5.45pm. Sat down on the drums, only played like for 10 mins. And then they had to close the church up. I'm like...haih....sweat sweat. I was HUNGRY ! After that , we were arranging transports back and bla bla. I had to go back to Chee Wen to settle some stuff. P&C. So someone from the worship team offered me transport to Chee Wen school. So i'm like..ok cool. I WAITEF FOR NEARLY AN HOUR! my goodness! It gets worst, when i reached Chee Wen, i saw the hall nothing was put up yet. I was requesting for the stage plan for instruments. I got kinda pissed off actually. but nvm la...you dun wanna hear the whole story. It's pretty annoying.
Called the sound system fella. He's coming an hour late. which is about....8pm. Previous years, sound system would come in about 4-5pm and by 8-9pm the auditorium would be all settled and everyone would go home to get a good rest before the real day. Cut the long story short, sound system came in at 8pm+. Because this is a bigger scale all much more equipments were brought in.All the instruments, sound system, lighting system was only done setting up at about....10.30pm. After that had a sound check for each instrument. That took a good hour and half. Yup. We left the hall at 12pm or so! I WAS STILL ON EMPTY TUMMY!!!!!!! Went to Melur with the other ppl ate a nice nice nice lunch/dinner/supper meal. Reached home at 1.30pm. After wash up and bla bla, Went to bed at 2pm+. GOSH! And the next morning i had to wake up at 6.30pm. that was the fastest time i doze off. I think the moment my head hit the pillow i was in dream land la...Lol! i din wake up by alarm clock the next morning. David Gu called me and told me that he's coming now!! i'm like what?!?!? He was suppose to pick me up at 7am. But he called me at 6.20am and said that he's coming. Faster faster i took a nice hot bath. Packed my stuff and bang he was already waiting outside my house. I think he waited for quite long. lol. Went to pick inez and inez was all ready her face looked like she already woke up for quite some time. My eyes were still watery and reddish.

Reached the hall at about....7.10am. Alot of ppl were already there. Suprising. Session 1 praise&worship was below average standard. Not to brag or boast. But it was just all out of place la....drummer timing was bad. Singers were scared to sing some how. In the end, worship leader was facing the back wall. lol! Abel was the speaker, his msg was short and useful for all of us. He spoke on how to keep friends. Many of us need to know how. ahahah. It takes seconds to loose friends but it takes years to build a close friend relationship. Many ppl were touched and ministered too. Session 2 to be continued need to go sleep now got school tmr! woot!

0 comments: