Random Post....lala

>> Tuesday, June 17, 2008

hello boys and gals,

life has been pretty moderate...nothing very exciting, nothing very depressing too. Well, this random post is pure random. I don't even know what i'm gonna write lol. It's what ever comes to me mind....hmm....

KK. looking through my past years....i'm pretty happy with my progress, social wise lovely...finally i'm beginning to realize how important friends are in life. Just imagine if i din have ppl like....Jimbo. Life wouldn't be the same without him, or all me mates..name a few la har... Andrea WU,Sung, Dic, Wei Shen, Ying Hao,Yu Han, Othniel, Darren Lau, Alex, HK's in my class, Cheryl, Min Shen, Jason W, Lucas,not forgetting all my youth members in church. You guys have been my big/small brothers and sisters for real! Truly a blessing to meet you guys. ahahah. Full of DAWGS in my youth group woot! goshhhhh.....the list really goes on and on la....well...although it might seem that i don't care about you...the fact is, every single friend i have has a special spot in me heart. WOOO daim! but it's true, if one is missing, it's just different straight. So... to all friends that's been with me since primary, we been through loads man...i still remember the time where Jon, Dic, Don, and a few more hated me when i was in standard 6. Lol! we used to fight quite alot too. Dunno why la...they jealous that i'm the ketua discipline la that time. But went on to form 1....i think they still weren't totally cool with me yet..dunno la....somehow....sung, and dic were in the same class as me from form 1-3.LOL! they still kinda hated me then..I KNOW YOUR SECRETE! hahahah...but come to form 4, i begin to be more mature and learn to respect my friend more. WAW. I believe you gain respect from your friends only when you respect them. So...it's not like i'm an angel towards my friends....lol...so dun emo lor....if i've something that had breaking your hearts away. aiyooooooooo.......but yea....i love all my friends......and i have a problem with guys bullying girls. hmph but! i have a problem with girls who shows attitude for no reason too. So....it's fair laaaa. Throughout the years...met a couple of kuchi rats too. Eg. younger sisters of my form 5 friends or bla bla bla. You know who y'all are la. Nice to bully them. HOhohoho

But it's quite nice to have younger friends...hahaha...cuz they always look up to you. And you feel like a big brutha, big dawg to help them out. hohoho. Well, i seen alot of my friends grown since form 1. It's good. some has grown bad...but they still my friends, some has grown WILD. daim!

And for your info, I"M NOT RACIST! I HAVE FRIENDS OF ALL RACES. wokeh? So that's about all on friends...

Well, the exciting thing is.........i turn 17 in 2 days time!!!!!! woohooooooo!!!!!! FYI, i do wanna hold a party, but time is not on my side. :( BUT! i think i might celebrate like after my birthday. Hopefully my parent's don't mind. It'll probably be a super big party. Let's just hope everything goes well these coming weeks. =D

that's about all for now! see yah!!

0 comments: