talent quest Round 2!

>> Monday, June 30, 2008

hello boys and gals. =D

you're alright? hehehehe....anyways.... Talent quest round 2! woooooo GREAT success!!! Basically, Talent Quest round 2 was held in Sunway Pyramid Concourse area. Chun eh?? Sunway management gave us one of the smallest concourse area, but! we manage to get the biggest crowd among other concourse area who were also having other events. LOL!

So.....before it even started some ppl already pissed me off...cis....I was suppose to meet Othniel in Pyramid for lunch. So before i left my home was about...12 noon. I called him to tell him as he asked me to give him a call when i leave my house so tat he can start walking to pyramid. So.......i reached pyramid about...12.10ish pm. When i reached pyramid i called othniel on his handphone.. no one picked up. Seconds later he called me back ... WITH HIS HOUSE PHONE! ARGHHH!! He gave me the lamest excuse in the world....i was watching a funny show at home =/. ARGHHHHH....but nvm noe...he told me to wait for him outside Topshop. I waited ...and waited...and waited... I got fed up went down floor to actually see the stage and concourse area. Even had time to chat with teachers and PIBG members. At that time, it was easily 12.45pm. I went back to topshop to wait for him and then oni i saw that babi fella walking. I was in the state of breaking his bones. But i was cool. I bet he knew i was blardy pissed. The best thing is...he blamed Jason, and Jason blamed Sung Lin, and in the end, they all blamed Adrian . I'm like....AHHHH GET LOST LA! lolx ... Then we all walked to Subway to meet juicy's there for lunch. By the time we reached there it was 10 minutes to 1pm. All crew were suppose to be at the concourse area by 1pm. Nicely they all order the food. But i had to tunjuk mahal abit...must really make them feel guilty for coming 30 minutes late. They ordered their sandwiches bla bla bla. I whack half of Othniel's drink. He was like...''wei!!! i haven't even drank a sip yet!'' . I told him ''can refill wert'' LOL! i saw the refill machine but i din see the word RM1.05 for refill. HAAHH..but i dun care la...i went to the machine and refill for free. haha. After that they all started refilling. I left Subway without eating anything. ISH ISH! but i stole a couple of bites from them la.

Talent quest started 5 minutes late which was 3.05pm. It all went well. Really really good. But i'm pissed off at another thing there. Those singers and dancers. They burn the CD track. They din check whether the whole song was burned in properly and they gave me the CD to play for them. All i did was play their track for them. Suddenly the music got stuck. I was like... eh? Is that all y'all burn into the CD? It was 100% not my fault or sound system fault. I wasn't trying to be buyers to sabo any other group or anything like that. If y'all wanna burn something. CHECK IT FIRST LA! After that one girl came to me and started shouting at me. ''Eh! wat happen just now? you stopped my friends song while they were dancing! and now she is very upset!'' . I said nicely to her, 'it was the cd problem , your friend probably didn't listen to the whole song after burning''. Then she started screaming again ''NO! it's your fault!''. I gave her my pissed off stare and said...''well...it's too bad ok?'' and i walked off . I mean.....ARGH!!!! makes me look like an idiot there. CHECK YOUR CD!

Well...it's all over now. The good thing is...Juicy's are in the finals! woohoooooo. But unfortunately... Darren and Jamie didn't get in. I am really really sad for them. Because they deserve to get into the finals more than one of the contestant. But whatever it is...i'm proud of them. Specially Darren...cuz he ma baby! woot! The part of being in the talent quest committee is that we all get a RM100 ringgit discount for Malam Seribu bintang! means we only need to pay RM50! what a lovely subsidy! hahahaha....sorry but i don't have any pictures...i'll probably get some from me mates soon so dun so tense. wokeh!

0 comments: