Session 3 subang rally

>> Thursday, June 26, 2008

hello mates,

continue to session 3 aight. I was pretty much exausted by then....bare in mind..i only had.....3-4 hrs of sleep the night before... I got pissed off at the guest band. Dun wanna name names la. They came to sound check....play play play...suddenly the drummer shouted...wow! the snare skin has tore! i'm like.... what da barldy?!?!?! you din not just say that. Cuz in less than 30 minits time , the doors would be open and night concert was gonna start. Nicely the fella ask me...''dude, can you go and buy the drum skin'' go to music walk. I was already super exausted that time. I had no car to go , thank God for Joshua. He was there and he straight away agreed to take me there. Jimmy came along. Due to the hecticness and sleepyness of me. Reached the music shop, saw the word ''snare'' on the cover. grab the correct size and paid and faster left. Got in the car, nearly fell alseep. Reached the hall at about....7.15pm?? which was 15 minutes before doors would be open. Gave the drummer the skin he said ''dude! this is the bottom skin''. My eyes popped out! O.O is it?!!? oh my..... i actually didn't see the word snare ''side'' the word side means the bottom skin of the snare. Crap! but i told him...aiyah shaddup laaa. LOL! no la...i din say tat. I told him ''just make do with it la..sorry i din see properly''. And guess what...moments after that.... David Gu came with his snare. I was pretty pissed at that time. I mean....i had to stress my self up for no reason rushing to taipan just to buy the drum skin and i see a new snare coming. =/. Well......life is tough. I spent most of praise & worship time taking photo's of Othniel and Darren. Why was I so nice eh....i was quite shy also la.....all the musician's on stage doing their thing...i'm there with my digital camera taking photo's. If it was a DSLR maybe got more confidence la....but it's a normal digital camera.

But the results were aweshome k! And FYI, fujifilm camera's are friggin good. People don't buy it cuz of the brand. You'll be shocked with the results of the photo i took with fujifilm. If you check reviews on the net, they get better reviews then canon or nikon digital camera's. The thing about fujifilm is, they have a much faster shutter speed to avoid blurrness when you take without flash. So praise and worship went on. bla bla bla. Ppl were praisin jumpin worshippin the Almighty.
Then came the guest band who performed 3 songs. They were good la overall. Added beatboxing all. After that was Pr.Andy Yeoh in action! he was aweshome man. First thing before he started preaching , he sounded so serious. He said ''I'm here to give you a new revelation. (serious tone) suddenly....HOLLAND IS GONNA WIN THE EURO CUP!!!'' i'm like.... =_=''. HAHAHA that morning holland played and they lost 3-1! joker. But Pr.Andy gave a good solid msg. I think about....6 gave their lives to God and about....30-40 ppl rededicated their lives. Lovely. That's basically it for Subang Rally 08''. The sad thing is...this is my last year in high school....But it's good la. really really good. OKOK time for the pictures! don't ask me again you sure it's a fujifilm? The digi camera only cost me RM650 ok?!? this is what i called affordable quality items. enjoy! Owh yea.....the other pictures of rally all by my cheap camera. =D

Darren in action

Othniel in action
Daniel in action. lolx

Othniel's effects pedals for the night

Darren's effects pedals

my chunted photography skills

another one

wuuuuuu

full length picture + pedals?

good crowd response
i had to go on stage kay....quite shy ....




thumbs up?? lol. so free ar he...this is Johnston btw.




othniel's piggy face. my cool macha look. =P =D

1 comments:

Unknown July 6, 2008 at 10:26 PM  

1 thing i miss about SU:

CFSMKSU