T-Man™ is in the state of retrospect.........

>> Sunday, April 12, 2009

ahhhhhhh, thinking back memories of high school is absolutely beautifully awesome........and emotional at times...daim

i miss the times when we all ate together during recess
i miss the times when we ponteng class and lepak at the end staircase untill teacher comes and chase us off
i miss the times where i could walk around the whole school with smiles when i see all me mates
i miss the times when we would back each other up whenever there was a problem in school
i miss the times when i ponteng classes and hang out in other people's class for 2 period thanx to sejarah lessons

ahhhhhh......hahahhaha....thinking back.....thinking back thinking back.....weeeeeee

T-Man's starting college on d 27th this month. JEM is in the same course as me! YAY for a college mate! Also met Ryan Jonathan my old tuition mate in form 1-3.

Hope to make more friends.....and meet up taylor's and inti macha's and woman's for lunch !

Chiaozessss

1 comments:

Unknown April 16, 2009 at 3:33 PM  

It has been 12 years since I left school and I still miss all the time I had in school.................*haih