Ma S3xY Piano is back! heehee

>> Sunday, April 5, 2009


wassup dawgs and cats...wth...i've been away from blogging for quite some time ehh...toi pu chi...ayam back baby! wut's happenin everybody!

well uh...as u can read the title...this post is regarding my sexy soon to be gone piano.

basically...uhh...my piano is going to be sold to someone, so... we decided to fix the piano before selling it or service if that's what it is called. I must say yo! i am sooo amazed by the process of the servicing or whatever it's called. I didn't know a piano could be dismantled untill it's naked =P. hahaha. let the pictures do some talking.


check the baby out! damn cool huh...soon he starts taking out the keys!
this guy here is a friend of ma family btw. Really respect this man big time! he takes his job sooo seriously. The amount of experience , technicality, professionalism and hard work and love for the piano. woohooo.

Check out the keys! literally taken out from the piano. And he's vacuuming the piano.

taddaa!!


he's putting back the keys four by four...damnnn hard work baby!

okok...i could have taken ALOT more pictures...but i couldn't sit ma @$$ there for 3 hours. That's rite...he took 3 hours! ZOMg....honestly...i thought he was just going to come to fix back the main inner piece which he took a few months ago for repair....turns out he did everything i couldn't have possibly thought someone would do.
a picture of me s3xy piano right before he stars putting back the covers.

i'm gonna mis me piano!!!!!! the piano is where i sit to play emo songs when i'm emo-ing...how how how?? anybody wanna sing music for me when i'm emo-ing?? hahaha lame...the piano has been with me uhh...all my life? as long as i remember living lar. so yea, i wonder what's going to take the spot of my piano when it's gone.

anyways.....will update alot more frequently okiez....

see yahz!

0 comments: