One crazy year ahead baby!

>> Wednesday, April 29, 2009

halo halo halo,

how's ma *****'s doin today? =P

so yea........started coll on monday. Started lectures on Tuesday. God help me!!! My economics lecturer totally #@@%!%^#. Like oh ma daim! i mean, we have lectures at 8am in the mornin and that foo's talking like he's trying to put us to sleep. sigh...sadly, he's my class tutor as well! noooooo.

Look on the bright side, we took out placement test on Monday basically to grade everyone's english standards and to assign students into diff classes based on their english skilzzz, guess what?? Big DAWGS in the first class baby!! Still yet to meet all my other lecturer's for different subs.

The sad thing is...i have classes everyday starting at 8am....daimmmm... i'm pretty annoyed by the timetable actually...they have classes/lectures from 8am-12noon non stop, then break for 30 mins?!?! and back to classes again.....gimme a break man!

I still haven't met my class mates yet though...really hope i meet new friends...good ones that is. reliable ones also. :D oh well, i'm in the same class as Jem! good on me baby good on me! 1 is a company, 2 is a party baby!

I'm still relaxing for me last 4 days actually. That's cuz this week tutorial classes does not commence yet untill next week. Only lectures started this week and today was my last day of lecture for the week.

Soooo any dates pls call me as i'm trying to enjoy life before i start getting me mind refocused on studies. But i'll play hard to yo! I wanna be the president for the Thespians club! bring some music back into the life . HOHOHO

Till then ya'll!

T-Man ™

0 comments: