life is tough ™

>> Sunday, June 28, 2009

whasuup guys,

yaya, i met a car accident yesterday morning 27/6 Saturday. Daimmmm.

the wierd thing is..i smashed into a stationary car. =/ what an idiot am I.

how did i bang a parked car? simple..i was driving at about 40 km/h on a very mild curve road..it felt uncomfortable so i adjusted my seat . The damn seat jerked all the way to the back and i accidentally jam on the accelerator . Before i could actually look in front again.. BANG!!!!! there you go..

for the first few seconds my mind just went blank ..and slowly..it's like my 5 senses regain it's consciousness and slowly my ears started registering the alarm sound from the car i hit. sigh...

anyhoos, less talk more pics..




so ladies and gentleman..do not try this at home/ in ur car. LOL

2 comments:

Unknown July 10, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

Adjusting seat while driving is super dangerous....even though u're driving 10km/h coz ur foot will either press the brake hard or the accelerator...both are dangerous...the force is still there
happened to me few times while driving on the highway....except that there's no stationary car to ram =p.... but still ...i'm risking my ylife there
Thank God u're okay...
but so terokla the car....meaning that it was fast la kan?

Anonymous January 10, 2022 at 8:21 AM  

173视讯 , 173视讯 , 173视讯 , 173视讯 , 173视讯 , 173视讯 , 视频聊天 , 视频聊天 , 视频聊天 , 视频聊天