viva la good vida

>> Thursday, May 28, 2009

Heyloooo,

whasuup everyone? well well, college college..it's been good . Although i haven't really gotten along with *some* lecturers..*cough! AI HAR* hahaaha

Met loadssss of new friends...love my class alot. I think i have the best class in the whole of metropolitan, seriously.

Damn something is soooo wrong with my phone..sigh...annoying phone.

Owh! Just want to promote subang rally abit.

Kamon guys , this rally is open to college/university students now. Even if you can't make it for the conference..Make yourself available for the night concert. I'm sure it's gonna be good. We're highly expecting one thousand people for the concert. I believe there are more than 1million people living in Subang. Therefore, 1 thousand is less than 1% of the population. So COME COME COME!

Owh, about my leg. It's almost entirely heal now. Just need to gain back my muscles..hahaha

ok then,

sleepboy's signing off noe.

Seeyah!

T-Man™

0 comments: