T-Man is on the road baby!

>> Thursday, February 19, 2009

hello ya'll, wut's happeninnnnnn

haahhaa, i finally took my first driving lessons...after a blardy long wait...hohoho

Oh well, Mr.Chua(my driving instructor) was super punctual. Appointment was scheduled at 2pm. Mr. Chua was already outside at 1.55pm and called me to ask if i was ready. hahaah, now that's what i call service baby. So i got into the car. Greeted him. Then he ask. ''Can you drive''...i'm like.....yyyyeeeeeeaaaa.....LOL. Then he said ''that's good, how bout you start driving now''. hohoho. I must say, i am really impressed with my own driving man...I asked Mr. Chua ''yo dawg!(obviously i didn't say dawg) where should i go?'' and he said, ''just drive anywhere you want''. OK! so i took a nice tour around subang....and Mr.Chua calls me boy...-_- . my gosh....max speed limit for me is 60km/h only!! ARGHHHHH.....i reach 61 km/h the fella straight ''ah boy boy, slow down....don't speed...'' -_- hahah. But he was a nice guy lar. i was doing well on the road then he asked, you know how to go to Kelana Jaya? i'm like.....duhhhhh, and he said ''ok go there la'' woohoooo....first 20 mins of driving with my instructor and he already ask me to go highway. Bugger...going 60km/h on the high way is not fun at all...it's like....gosh...slow like dirt...

My engine did died once though...at the traffic light...shy wei...idiot people behind honk honk. ish...I seriously blame the s2upid clutch for that. I press full adi and shift to gear 1, it seems the gear box didn't go gear 1...-_- what the mama?????

The best part is ...it started raining...DAMN HEAVILY!!! could hardly see anything seriously...and the vipers weren't that good. my side mirrors had a vision of 2/10. Scary wei...All the way it was raining. Well i survived! =D

My next lessons should be early next week. Oh well...the weather is super nice and cooling now, which is how i like it baby.

Untill then ya'll,

T-Man™.

0 comments: