AYAMBEG!!

>> Saturday, September 27, 2008

HALO HALO HALO! due to the high demand on me blogging...here i am blogging again. =D sorry for the laziness to blog, or should i say...busyness? i think it's busyness. Oh well, i've found out 3 out of 9 subjects marks. And 2 out of 3 are A's! Looking good so far eh. But...blardy hell...i got a freaking C for accounts?!?!?!?! now...it's not like i'm the best accountant the school or anything for me to be so shocked , but...i honestly could do the exam. Goshhhhhhhhh. I was kinda confident during the exam too. Cuz i really studied accounts alot! =/ oh well. Looks like if ya think you're prefect...you're not...cuz no one is.

Alright. I think i'm having insomnia though. I just can freakin sleep at night. I could sleep at like 2am, wake up at 6.30 for school, come back, go on without afternoon naps go to tuition , and yes...i do yawn alot. But the moment i am ready for bed like when i off my lights and get comfortable on bed. I start to get so cautious again...=( and again i end up dozing off at 2 or 3 am. Sigh...i need help!!! and i think due to lack of sleep, i'm growing white hair! HAHAHA...or maybe cuz...i study sooo late till mornin during the trials. 1 white hair for commerce, 1 white hair for economics, 1 white hair for accounts , 2 white hair for sejarah! HAHA
It's like...me mind are constantly thinking of soooo many thinks that i can't freaking clear my mind about life and go to sleep. FUDGE!

Well, let's be honest...i guarantee you i'm not the only high school kid facing this s2upid thing. INSOMNIA. well, like i always say..life is tough.

What have i been up to this whole time? ok...i'm starting to realise quite alot of things tat never dawn on my mind.
1) It's 45 days to SPM! AHHHH
2) I need MORE inspiration to study for SPM.
3) In about 2 months time, high school life is finally over. (or sadly over)
4) ALWAYS cherish your high school life. Cuz no doubt these are the best times of
your life.
5) What have i achieved in my 5 years of high school life?
6) Will there be any regrets tat i thought of but couldn't care less?
7) What do i wanna do in the future?!?!
8) Will all my friends in high school last a life time?
9) Sighing...like never before.

Well, really something i wish i could think of earlier. Haha! it's too much to add to the stress to think of those stuff now.

Oh well, i'm friggin tired now...basically been out the whole day. Woke up at 8.30 went for crash course till...bout 3ish. Came home rest a while and out to tuition from 4.30 till 6.30. haha.

Oh well, i think i better get going now. Got something important to do now . ^^ non of all y'all business. =D

BYEBYE!

Love,
the one and only....wyman.....

0 comments: