Weekly Update!

>> Saturday, August 23, 2008

G'day mate!

I'm back!!! after a long break from blogging....hahhahahha!!! kk kk.
basically, this whole week was school holidays rite... started off boring...monday tuesday..basically stayed home, study a lil watch olympics...chill...sleep, lol...not so fruitful. So Sung planned to go italianese on thursday, at first i was quite hesitant to go la...cuz...financial crisis..you know la...now inflation happening all. lol! but i thought to me self..k la go hang out with me mates.

So thursday came, I had math extra class in school in the morning at 9am till about...11am. I was suppose to meet Wei Shen in school at 11.30 am and then Andrea will pick us up from there. Dunno wat happen to the fella la, 11.30 i called his hp, no one pick up. Called like 5 times i think, then i called his house also no one pick up. I thought wat happen. Called the house again, the maid picked up and said ''Wei Shen Tuition'' -_- -_-. tat was my reaction. lol. In the end. i waited in school till about 12.15ish pm. With the depressing rain all.

Nvm lor...everyone makes mistakes. chehhhh. Anyways reached SP about 12.30ish. Met with the rest. Those who went were me, Wei Shen , Andrea, Sung, Lucas, Ying Hao, Shanon, Liza and DICK! lol. We kinda pissed the waiter off i think...cuz wanna order adi then suddenly...eh wait! this tat this tat. The waiter was rolling his eyes. Luckily he was an orang asing..hahaha....no right to get angry!

In the end, Andrea and I shared meal, one ceaser salad and pizza!
tadda!!!!

It was a nice enjoyable outing....till '' wise....man...said....'' AHHHHHH the song.!!!! Italianese plays the most annoying boring sucky songs in da world! GOSH! Even when i got home, the song was still stuck in my head man..daim!

Well, many of us had to leave early for some reasons ..so by 2.30 most of us were gone. But ofcuz, we din leave without taking pictures la...=D enjoy!
High on the songs...dick came to my rescue...
group pic...in italy. (so lame)


Next up! Today! i made PIZZA!!!
I got inspired by italianese pizza.. ahnhahaha!
I made the dough last night which is Friday. The process is so cool!! It's pretty fun to make the dough too actually. Seeing the dough rise and double up in size. COOL!

Rite...basically i can't explain much on my pizza making...i'll let the pictures speak for itself la...
Nothing better than homemade tomato sauce!


Toss it baby!!

Work it!

LOL! my brother's like.....throw higher la.....picture not nice... BANG BANG! nearly touched the ceiling wei...daimmmm

Ready for the oven....woohooooo

Tick tock tick tock........15 minutes later!!!!!!


A beautiful sexy delicious hot gorgeous handsome pretty pizza!
Wyman's creation...hohoho...........

In the end....my messy table....daim....... spent quite a while cleaning up...haha

All in all, i baked 3 pizza's! so proud of my self. Many people fail to make pizza the first time . Well...i didn't! great success! (borat style)

Tat's about it lor......hope you enjoyed ma post!

Owh ... Jenn, i'll do your tag soon okokokok.....chillllll

0 comments: