PARTY LIKE A POSER! hohohooho

>> Saturday, July 12, 2008

wassup chiqas and guys!

last nite i had my super belated small gatherin party. hohohoho...as usual la...Malaysian time...used to be 30 mins late...now worst adi...1hr-ish late. sadishhh. Anyways...i realize one thing important these days. You don't need to chicks nor girls to make a fun party. All you need are your mates and your best mates alone. Which includes gals ofcuz. So we had loads fun la...we learned alot of new pose.:D and we gossip alot too...what ever comes out in the party stays there baby! hahaha
And ofcuz...whats a party without the food! hahahahaha...basically , my cooking was a great success! I din claim that, everyone else did. :D and yes...i cooked the food for goodness sake...i spent almost an hour cutting green apples for the crumble. DAIMmmmm.

FYI, wei shen eats like a pig! daim boi! admit it...my chicken was as tender as ....tofu? hahahaah Thx to all who came, and no thx who said no last minute. Y'all know who y'all are...

Wat on earth is wrong with ppl and rumors these days? cuz i am getting pissed! like freakin pissed! I hate it when ppl starts getting angry at someone and that someone don't have no clue why he/she is angry at him/her!?! USE UR MOUTH AND TALK LA! showing attitude ain't gon solve shyt! But some people better watch their mouth la...today this form 3 boi was this close to getting it from me. Rude @$$e$$. Thank God me mates were there to cool me down. FOO! anyways.... pictures of the party will come really really really soon...it's with all me other mates!

0 comments: